Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tom's Birthday... on a ranch... in Italy.

A lot of my dream was unfortunately with many of the Jersey Shore cast members... but thank goodness I don't remember much of that. The part I do remember is the backyard/ranch-on-the-Italian-countryside barbeque we were having for our friend Tom's birthday.

There was a big pool, everyone was around hanging out (the only people I knew were Lauren and Chris)- everyone else was random and unknown. People had ordered food, there was a grill, it was a lovely time. I saw a lot of Styrofoam containers around so I started walking around to clean them up. I walked by Chris' plate and saw he had some chicken left on it, but it was raw. I said, "Chris, this sucks! You should just throw that on the grill, it's still hot!" I walked over to the trashcan to throw something out as I said that. He made a joke but then decided maybe he would use the grill. I walked back over to his plate (he was now gone) to get the chicken and looked down and it started moving on its own. It was the shape of a slug and started crawling off the plate! It was GROSS! I freaked out and decided to punch it. At this point it was the shape of a tiny cactus. I punched it Scott Pilgrim style and it exploded into a billion pieces and everyone around cheered for me.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment