Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Save the whale!

Last night I was saving a small (size of a dog) orca whale with my dad. This whale could talk, and he was so adorable. He was very sad and just wanted to be helped. It's all a little bit fuzzy... but I do believe we set him free.

Then the dream transitioned to this very extensive obstacle course whose leader was yelling at me for not doing anything right. I was very anxious to get back to the cruise ship we'd started on. We had to get through lots of small spaces and walk carefully on small ledges, yikes.

I have recurring dreams about plane crashes and being on massive cruise ships. The plane crash is never actually a crash- I'm always on a plane that I realize has started spinning and I know it's going down, but I never freak out, I just accept that it's going down. But then it lands somewhere strange (like in the middle of a forest) and the adventure continues from there. The cruise ship dreams usually involve things going wrong, but there's always a part of it where I can feel how fast it's going. Intriguing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment