Friday, October 28, 2011

Ebony and Ivory

Two nights ago:
I had very bizarre dreams that were so extensive I can't remember all of them... but i remember the end I was in a room with several people and they were talking about couple Halloween costumes (cause: Happy Endings TV show reference from Wednesday's episode), and there was this black guy in the room and we started ballroom dancing and he sort of chuckled, looked at our hands together and said, "We could be..." and I realized what he was gonna say and started singing "Ebony and Ivory". While fantastic on its own, the ebony and ivory part was caused by a reminiscent moment looking through an album of pictures from college, and I came across this one (see comment underneath): https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=829225064239&set=a.829218168059.2460462.7803949&type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment